hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sat morning

Me? listening to Eve Cassidy and Nora Jones , drinking Strong coffee w/ carmel vanilla creamer ,smokin' way too much ,cut off sweatpants ,my hubbies rudedog tank top black bra....
I overslept a little bit so I was late getting up to the kennel to help my Aunt with the dogs.I'm learning how the groom the dogs. They are wiley little fellas trying to cut their little nails isn't as easy as you might think!But I do love it . They each have such different personalities.We have Yorkies in case you didn't know. They are so sweet. And the puppies we have that are almost ready to go are sooo sweet .I told my Aunt I wanted a puppy blanket they are so soft and cuddly.
Well My Aunt has here own blog now.We set it up yesterday http://www.kissyfacemargie.blogspot.com/ stop by and give her some words of encourargment.I think she is really going to enjoy it.
I'm gong to just hang out today I have a lot of yardwork and housework and homework to do today. Maybe I'll make it to the creek today. If we don't get some rain we maynot have much of a creek left it's getting kind of low.
I have some herbs ready to dry does anyone have any hints for drying dill I pulled some and hung it upsidedown to dry and it tuned an ugly brown
I thought it would have some green color left to it.?????
We got a new kitty yesterday to add to the family . Her name is Little Missy , she is grey and was covered with fleas.I found her outside the office , someone had dumped her , she was panting so hard it was really hot outside so I gave her some water and that was all it took she adopted me on the spot She is soo sweet and I am such a sucker. It didn't take too much for Allen to cave in either.Hee hee.Big macho guy turns into butter with one little meow!
That all for now .I hope everyone has a good time this weekend.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    YAY for puppies...boo for cats...Im allergic to cats, but I really dont like them, I am a dog person...but your a good girl for rescuing one. I would RESCUE it, I would just give it away very QUICKLY...the troll~ings would love to have a cat I think, but NOOOO mamma sneezes and cant breath. ANYHOW...running over to your aunts blog right now!!!!

    Mom

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Rama Msangi said…

    I wish you could be understanding swahili language (Tanzanian national language), so yuo could understand when i say "Inafurahisha kusoma mambo yako" well what it mean is that, your blog is so interesting keep it up.... and what if you put the guest book for those who have nothing to comment but are visiting your blog and enjoying your writings

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Hey on the dill you let it dry in the garden till the dill heads are sort of brown. Don't cut them green as them aren't "done" But catch them before all the seeds fall out. Thanks for the new blog. I will leave her a message.
    dc

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Eva Cassidy...WE LOVE HER!!! She is one of Butchy's absolute favorites! Love her Time After Time & Songbird. Songbird is on the Love Actually soundtrack.

    We're swiftly becoming Nora Jones fans, also. She has a song on the Love Actually soundtrack, as well....Turn Me On.

    Have a Hippi Weekend! LOL
    Yay-Yay!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    What a great life you are having....being productive, helping your aunt, swiming in a creek, and taking in a new kitty. Sounds great to me!

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    My 2 favorite artists! How sad that Eve Cassidy came into her own, after her death..
    And yay yay for rescuing the kitty! I have 4 & they entertain us for hrs on end.
    Must see a picture of her.. after you get rid of the fleas. ;o)

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Osbasso said…

    Ooh--I like anyone who knows their Eva!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home